Do you crave to work and settle in Germany? If yes, then you need to apply for Germany EU Blue Card(http://apply.eu/BlueCard/Germany/). It’s basically a work visa that is given for the citizens of non European countries for working in Germany.
While the European Union directed all the European countries to permit high skilled and qualified persons to enter the European countries through easy visa procedures, the same was adopted by Germany in 2012.
Opulentus processes EU Blue Card:
As EU Blue Card visa was adopted recently, very few visa consultancies knew the complete steps involved in this type of visa. Opulentus has highly skilled immigration specialists who already processed good number of EU Blue Card visas successfully in the recent past.
Opulentus key notes on EU Blue Card:
To be eligible for EU Blue Card
EU Blue Card guidance by Opulentus
- you need to have a degree from a university, which is equivalent to the graduate degree of Germany
- in addition to the university degree, you must have a valid job contract with any of the Germany based companies with an annual salary of 36,200 Euros
- Germany has no priority reviews in place for this type of visa
- the validity time for this type of visa is four years. Later on he/she may apply for permanent residency after completion of three years. In case the candidate is fluent in German language then PR can be applied after two years of stay
- All the family members of EU Blue Card holders can work in Germany and spouse is not required to speak German
Opulentus has right information as to how to learn Germany and how to apply for various German companies although most of the companies don’t post jobs online. Also, you can initially go to Germany on Germany job seeker visa and apply for EU Blue Card after getting a job.
Want to obtain Germany student visa approach Opulentus